43 Inch T-Shaped Ergonomic Gaming Desk- Personalize your workplace with this office desk. With this user-friendly design and clean aesthetic, this modern computer gaming desk makes a perfect addition to your home, office or anywhere you want to be more productive.
- 【LARGE GAMING SURFACE】 – The GD03 Gaming Desk has a wide 43 inch carbon fiber textured desktop with plenty of surface for your computer monitors, gaming keyboard, and other gaming gear. Measure: 43.3”L × 23.6” W × 29.52” H, can support up to a 40-inch monitor.
- 【Muti-functional Gaming Desk】 – This Luxury gaming desk comes with cup holder, headphone hook, gaming handle rack and cable management. These added features free up valuable desktop space, which can help you have a better gaming experience.
- 【CABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM】 – The gaming table comes equipped with an integrated power strip storage box and two cable grommets,which can keep your desk organized, NO more cluttered cables!
- 【Sturdy & Steady Construction】 – T-shaped design and four adjustable feet to make sure your PC gaming desk is level and stable, no wobbling. Premium density fiberboard and coated steel tube frame which features high durability. The gamer workstation Max capacity is 264 lbs.
- 【100% SATISFACTION】–Products shipped from the CA warehouse, and the package included all tools you need. Meanwhile, We are always available to provide professional customer service and respond within 24 hours before and after your purchase, so don’t wait any longer and enjoy it right now.
– Color: Luxury Black
– Material: High Density Fiberboard + Carbon Fiber Desktop + Coated Steel Tube Frame
– Overall Dimension: 43.3”L × 23.6” W × 29.52” H (110 x 60 x 75 cm)
– Desktop Dimension:43.3”L × 23.6” W
– Weight: 33.5 lb (15.2 kg)
– Load Capacity of Each Table: 264 lbs (120 kg)
1 x Office Gaming Desk
1 x USB Player Stand
1 x Headphone Hook
1 x Gaming Mouse pad
1 x Cup Holder
1x Installation tool & Instruction
Please loosen all the screws first, especially the place where the table top combines, then gently pat the table top to make it leveled. When every part is OK, then tighten all the screws.